. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source
. Comparision between a copied CD and the original CD Go back
hi5

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject:
sonyman wrote:
you are a really funny guy ... anyway u must be a really rich guy from kl or somewhere having a income maybe 10 X what i m having now.

hehe, the passion in music like urs, i dont have it yet, but looking for alternatives to support my income so that i can still enjoy a decend hifi, which maybe crap to u , sure, i agree totally with u,
but making recording is it a illiegal activity ? or it is just against some hifi law.

btw i can afford to buy 10 sacd like u can that may cost u easily rm 1.5K which i would dream of having, like some uncles i met in KLAV fest, they bought some cd total woth rm 2.3K and i was like wow, this must be the super rich guys.
i fell so left out, how i wish i was born with a golden spoon and i dont need to be doing all this rubbish,

hehe, dont bother about me, just curious in recording a music,
see ya.

Sonyman, with all due respect. I think 1 pcs of cd per year for you is totally way out. Even for a person whose work as a shopping complex cleaner, those indons can still afford. I guess you're enjoying ching ching, bong bong all the times and for you these are the recording which is give the best sound. Deep soundstage 3 miles back, sound so high like 3 storey building.

If you're just curious about recording, be a sound/recording engineer Laughing

No hard feeling okay, cheers

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim
Kit_USJ

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
Elo fren.....

dont lar....

U all will scared the new comer like me....

both got own point....

Some how, financial constrain......the other concern,
go to these hifi why still listen to "chin kai" Cds....

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post Post subject:
Malaysia has got a bad name in the global audio scene. Most, if not all, online audio retails won't even accept Malaysian transaction.

Burning those rare to get CDs is acceptable, but buying once a yr and burning all the time does not make sense at all.

Please let me clarify once again that I am not born with silver spoon. I have my financial contraints and juggle just like everyone else.

Self pity and pushing it all to silver spoon does not solve any financial problem. I was once playing in Arcam league. Get a target and stay focused. Everybody can get what they wanted.
sonyman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
btw, i dont simply burn any dick and harry disc that i will find, i only burn high end quality disc or disc that i have already own especially my hifi favorite disc to be used in other place like my car, my discman and so on so that to avoid buying multiple rm 80 high quality music cd everytime that will make me go broke and eat maggie mee only.

i also dont buy any chity bang bang disc to play on my hifi and select only the finest to listen, but nowadays , after understanding from wilson audio, if ur system is truely transparent, u pop any cd, it will reveal all whats recorded and how it was intended.

i try burning test cd's especially wilson audio, mclaren audio, some Reference recording and many more, those that i think may not be selling in tower records. so far havent seen them selling.

simply burning cd and to listen was the olden days during my teenage years, but today all recordings are towards ot for the hifi only, so i select the type of source either direct copy from original using various method, like cd duplicator, computer and also material concern.surface reflection.
i only choose from the very best source i can get. well hopefully it is not a crime.
sonyman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Post Post subject:
anyway i dont buy 1 pop cd a year, i have stop buying pop cd's, i only buy hifi cd during hifi show, but the rest of the year, i listen to the previous cd that i have bought which is a large collection.

so i think 2 to 3 pieces a year if sufficient cost the more i buy the less i listen, as the collection are getting more and more and i just some listen to what i like best, and sadly neglecting a lot of other cd's in my room, thats y it is not why i dont buy, it is that unless i buy, it must be a good cd or music that i like, like sister drum 2, i like it very much, mary black, rebecca pigeon, whitesand OST. and worlds most wonderful music, 2 cd, and one session of listening will last me 5 hours. and with that amount im going i never finish listening. grand canyon music is good too....

the list goes on and on, and sometime i borrow from other hifi kaki's
but seldom do that now.
hi5

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject:
Most of your mentioned Cds are more towards sound (hifi sound, special recording) rather than "prominent music" from singer/song writer . But it's all right as there's always be music and hifi lover and most important your taste of sound. There's also someone who listen to the drum or string and count how many seconds the sounds last.....it's all about details and soundstaging.

cheers

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: