. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source
. Primare CD21 Go back
hi5

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post Post subject:
What I meant was, do you know the price in UK/pound, maybe you come a cross in UK hifi mags. As to calculate the forex exchange and to minus 17% VAT (tax).

Means, if 500 pounds in UK and you're paying RM3300-3500. It's expensive.

cheers

I'm sorry I didn't catch your Naim
audiovisual

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
I see every one of this write up... I love to give more opinion... but hope to get more information from head to toe... cd, amp, spk, cab, accessories, rack , interconnect, power cable, speaker cable...

Hope to knew more... Maybe it will help you all about the next high...
I will think every amp has their good... Naim is good and primare same too... Becareful on matching..

Hope to listen more from all of u guys...

Cheers.... Very Happy Very Happy
skareb

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
To me I dont play by the book, Matching component is upon invidual preferences, there're no right or wrong. Someone may like it and some others will hate it. But if you wanna set a system that you like you need to do a lot of experiment. With trial and error you'll finally reach your choice of sound.

To me you need a good hifishop to back this game, if they're helpful enuf then your journey will be much easier and cheaper in the long run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: