. .
Malaysia Hifi Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum
Hifi Malaysia Hi-End Audio Equipment Hi-Fi Malaysia Audio Review Forum Hi Fi Systems Home Theatre Home Cinema System  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source
. Anyone heard of the cd player BOW ? Go back
echovvti

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject: Anyone heard of the cd player BOW ?
Hey there buddies.

I have been quoted a cd player BOW. anyone had heard of it ? Its second hand by the way. Cant get any information on the net.

Lens is changed but the fella quote me 6k nego. he say original price is about 10k something.

Heard of it and compared with marantz 17mk3. Its more musical compared to marantz. but will go back and check the model number.

So anyone had any ideas or impression on this cd player ?
Alephman

spacer
Reply with quote View user's profile Send private message
Post Post subject:
BOW Technologies is a high end audio brand established many years back by same designer of today's Primare, (If I am wrong, do correct me ah?)

With Primare well established today, not sure if BOW Technology is still in operations?

Having said that, the BOW Technology hot product back then was the Wazoo amp, but the CDP is less well known. I've heard neither product before so can't comment on the sound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia HiFi . com Forum Index » Digital Source All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: